Terms and Conditions
Utili Terms of Service
By using the Utili Service you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Utili reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.utili.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Utili cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Free Trial Period
- You may use the Utili service without limitations for the duration of your trial
- You may cancel your trial period at anytime from within the service
- We will begin billing your Payment Method at the end of the free trial period of your account unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period.
- You will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended or that the paying portion of your account has begun.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can terminate your account at anytime from within the Utili Service.
- An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- Payments already made to Utili will not be refunded, once payment is processed by the payment gateway irrespective of the billing cycle.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Utili, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Utili service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Utili reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Utili reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of the Software are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Utili Site (utili.co.uk) or the Service itself.
- Utili shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with UK copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Software,
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2011 Utili. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Utili.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Utili uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Software.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Utili, or any other Utili service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Utili.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Utili customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 2 GB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Utili) of other Utili customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Utili does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Utili shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Utili has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Utili to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Utili and govern your use of the software, superseding any prior agreements between you and Utili (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at utili dot co dot uk.